Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Majlis Bertandang

Alhamdulillah..finally....it's all over, i'm so tired.... this past few days,my hubby n me hv been rushing here n there, a lot of works to be done here n there also n bla bla bla... now we finally at Damai Beach resort but we still hv to go back to Kuching for family dinner...
Damai pictures i will upload next time, but here r some pictures at our wedding reception..rejoice!!!!

Majlis menepung tawar (26th March 2010) - it was held a day before at his house

my dad (npk kepala je)




 
me-wearing tudung keringkam (warisan from hubby family) 


Reception's Day (27th March 2010)

my side of families



entertainment of the day

                            
entrance 1

                                         
entrance 2

                                         
acara mkn nasi temuan

                                       
potong cake

                                  
askar2 nasi

                                    
my dais

                                                
us

                                              
my parents

us with bridesmaid


No comments:

Post a Comment