Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wedding Jitters

Semakin dekat tarikh 'itu', rasa mcm x sedap badan la, itu la inila..huh terasa amat tension skali, found this one from the internet


What Are Pre-Wedding Jitters? ( source)

For a working definition I define “jitters” as being the normal questions one has about the immediate and long-term changes in the indivual’s lifestyle that go along with the act of becoming a partnership or committed couple

Normal questions may include:
  • Is this what I want for myself in my way of interacting with the world in ways that must include my spouse to be?
  • Is this person capable of meeting my needs and desires on a basic and reliable condition or duration?
  • Can I hold up my end of being available to my future mate’s desires and needs and be prepared to maintain the behaviors involving that with a consistency that will honor and satisfy the other person?

No comments:

Post a Comment